Monday, January 4, 2010

Mixed projects

A minor side project to break up the major metal work project. I added 3 headrests and anchor hardware for 3 babyseats to the back seat. The headrests required minor modification to fit and I added some plastic pipe sleeves to make them look a bit more stock.

The lower baby seat anchor hardware was bolted through into the treasure chest. The upper anchors required 90mm long bolts and were secured through the cross member which runs across the rear cab bulkhead.
I also attached two over-center clasps to secure the lower seat.

Upper child seat anchor:

The anchors inside the treasure chest:

No comments:

Post a Comment